Welcome to The American RV Magazine On-LineAMERICAN RV MAGAZINE ON-LINE
is THE specialist ON-LINE British Magazine for owners and everyone interested in American Motorhomes, Fifth Wheels and Travel Trailers.
EMAIL NEWSLETTER - From March 2016 onwards we will email a regular NEWSLETTER to keep readers informed about new Articles, Shows, Rallies, Campsites and Trade News. If your email address is not already registered you can do so by clicking on 'ARVM On Line' and 'Newsletter Sign Up
- The NEWSLETTER is free as are all the Download articles etc on the website, except for BACK ISSUES of the Magazine which are available to Download or Hard Copy by post, see 'ARVM Back Issues'.
ARVM ON-LINE - We will regularly publish Articles, General News, Trade News and other subjects. There is a wide range of articles already available, See 'Articles' above, many of which include maintenance, licensing and the law, stories from full-timers, and other owners experiences, events, shows, rallies, places to visit, hints and tips on RVing (RV = Recreational Vehicle) in general and much more. The articles we publish should prove to be essential reading for anyone who is looking to buy an American Motorhome, either new or pre-owned. Check through the UK dealers advertisements.
AMERICAN RV ENTHUSIASTS (ARVE) - Readers who have registered their email address on this website will automatically become members of the ARVE and you will be given an registration number. If you wish to attend an outdoor show with your motorhome and park in a reserved area for the ARVM/ARVE you may need this number to book. Some insurance companies offer a discount to members of club groups.
In The Latest Issue of ARVM ON-LINE Issue 245
NEWS/CORRESPONDENCE - Latest News and Correspondence
TRADE NEWS - Travelworld Motorhomes Launch the Hymer B-DL Motorhomes
FEATURES - The Becks Go North to Scotland - Part 3, Northumberland - Summer Recipes for RV'ers - Jeni Rees
CAMPSITE REPORTS - Turriff Caravan Park, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
TECHNICAL INFORMATION - Driving Motorhomes and Trailers, DVLA Regulations - How to Use and Maintain Air Conditioners, Part 1 - Spannerman - RV Accessories and Spares
SHOW/RALLY NEWS - What's on and Where - Show and Rally News, The Caravan Club National Rally 2017 - The Lincolnshire Steam and Vintage Rally - Camperex Show at Shepton Mallet
ADVERTS - Trade Adverts - Campsites
ARVE NEWS - ARVE Group News - Rally Adverts
- TRAVELWORLD LAUNCH THE HYMER B-DL MOTORHOMES - Read PDF Download - Travelworld launched the new Hymer B-DL motorhomes over the weekend of 8-10 July at their Telford showroom.
Added: 28th July 2016 07:45
- JULY ISSUE OF ARVM ONLINE - 245 - JULY 2016 - was published on 27th July and is now available to download for all ARVM registered readers. Individual back issue copies of the Magazine can be downloaded at a cost of 2.00 per issue.
Added: 28th July 2016 04:46
- STONE LEISURE SELL STRATFORD SHOW - Stone leisure Limited have sold the Camperex Show at Stratford Upon Avon to Appletree Exhibitions and Shows.
The Caravan & Motorhome Show will take place over the weekend of 23-25 June 2017 with camping available from Monday 19th June 2017
Added: 7th July 2016 04:16
- TRAVELWORLD LAUNCH OF HYMER B-DL MOTORHOME - The long awaited launch of the Hymer lightweight B-Class Dynamic Line (B-DL) motorhome will be taking place at the Travelworld showrooms over the weekend of 8-10 July.
Register now to attend this exclusive event.
Added: 22nd June 2016 01:15
- CARAVAN CLUB NATIONAL RALLY 2017 - Read PDF Download - The Caravan Club's National Rally 2017 will be held at The Sandringham Estate over the Spring Bank Holiday 2017 - Friday 26th May to Wednesday 31st May.
If you wish to attend you must book as soon as possible AFTER (Not before) 30th October 2016. The ARVM/ARVE will have reserved larger pitches with electric hookups. The pitches will be available for American Motorhomes and Fifth Wheel Trailers and European Motorhomes.
PITCHES AVAILABLE MAY BE RESTRICTED AT THIS RALLY SO IT IS IMPORTANT TO BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER 30TH OCTOBER 2017 ON THE CC WEBSITE. Please Call Jeni Rees (ARVM/ARVE) on 01664 566810 as soon as possible if you will be booking for the rally so we have an idea how pitches may be required.
Added: 30th May 2016 11:36
- THE NATIONAL MOTORHOME SHOW REPORT - Read PDF Download - Report of the National Motorhome Show on the Peterborough Showground in April 2016.
Added: 1st May 2016 05:15
- TRAVELWORLD COMPLETE LARGE INVESTMENT - Read PDF Download - Midlands motorhome dealer makes large investment in facility and bespoke IT system - Shropshire based motorhome dealer Travelworld Motorhomes have completed a large investment into both their premises and infrastructure with the primary goal of improving their customers experience and staff working environment
Added: 29th February 2016 11:41
- CARAVAN CLUB NATIONAL RALLY 2016 - Read PDF Download - The Caravan Club National Rally 2016 (CCNR) is being held at Weston Park in Staffordshire over the weekend of 27 May - 1 JUne (Spring Bank Holiday weekend). Bookings are now being taken and you do not need to be a member of the Caravan Club to attend the rally.
Larger pitches with electrics are available for American Motorhomes and Living Trailers.
Bookings can done online or over the phone, see details in the leaflet and booking form which you can download here.
Added: 15th January 2016 02:15
- LATEST NEWS, SHOW REPORTS, TECHNICAL ARTICLES, CAMPSITES, AND MUCH MORE - CLICK ON 'Articles' ABOVE
Added: 20th November 2015 04:02
- TRAVELWORLD MOTORHOMES LAUNCH HYMER B-DL - Read PDF Download - Travelworld launched the new Hymer B-DL motorhomes over the weekend of 8-10 July at their Telford showroom.
Added: 28th July 2016 07:42
- ARVM CLASSIFIED ADVERTS The ARVM Classified adverts for PRIVATE SELLERS and BUYERS (Not trade classified adverts) is now available. Click on the Classifieds button on the Home Page and follow the instructions. You need to register on the site before you can place a Classified advert.
Added: 21st November 2012 04:21
- THE LATEST EDITION OF ARVM ON-LINE - 245 - JULY 2016 - was published ON 27th June 2016 and is now available to FREE download for all ARVM registered readers.